Sunday, March 09, 2008

As this long, long weekend ends

It's only 8:30 pm. I am absolutely wiped and am heading off to bed like some kind of old lady. I took an Aleve for the first time in many a week - went for a walk before the sun went down and am feeling it in that set of muscles at the very top of the thighs (not the groin, think higher up on the legs just under the pelvic girdle) and that big toe that got semi-fractured in the car wreck 12 years ago. It's been a satisfyingly busy weekend. I didn't watch so much as a minute of TV. My viewing is very infrequent as a rule anyway but this time around it was exclusively internet, books and various activities.

A busy week lies ahead as well and it's not going to stop until late June. Fine by me. Stay busy, stay out of trouble.

That's the theory, anyway.

No comments: