Saturday, March 08, 2008

Carl is Still at Work. This is a good thing.

He called and woke me up to tell me that his boss cursed him out in front of the employees and customers. It wasn't that Carl had done anything wrong -- this seems to be a normal occurrence at that place. Carl's boss is a crude, low-class man with a loud voice. Carl (IMO) should be used to it by now and just blow it off, but it upsets him every time. He said if it happens again, he's quitting a looking for another job on Monday. He always tries to get me to encourage him whenever he threatens to do this.

He's over 50 and has never done any other kind of work. His job prospects are very shaky. I hope he won't quit. He has a very juvenile side to him that always ends up costing money. I wish his aunt hadn't said anything about being able to loan him money. He keeps talking about it. He needs to get his shit together.

No comments: