The last two days had nearly everything one such as myself might hope for in a weekend:
- A meal out
- Lots of sleep (yeah, baby!!!)
- Money-making potential, via the web
- No crises
- Spiritual uplift
- New furniture (it was a hand-me-down from Billy, but less than 30 years old. Some space dilemmas ensued, but it still looks gooood)
- Good weather. No rain, a little breeze, not too hot.
- A chance to get together with some people I hadn't seen in awhile
- A neighborhood association meeting with no drama (though several people tried to coax me back onto the Executive Committee. Can you spell "no," boys and girls?)
Have a great week, everyone...