Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Weekend

The last two days had nearly everything one such as myself might hope for in a weekend:

  • A meal out
  • Lots of sleep (yeah, baby!!!)
  • Money-making potential, via the web
  • No crises
  • Spiritual uplift
  • New furniture (it was a hand-me-down from Billy, but less than 30 years old. Some space dilemmas ensued, but it still looks gooood)
  • Good weather. No rain, a little breeze, not too hot.
  • A chance to get together with some people I hadn't seen in awhile
  • A neighborhood association meeting with no drama (though several people tried to coax me back onto the Executive Committee. Can you spell "no," boys and girls?)
A decent weekend like this makes it possible to face a Monday at work. I'll check back at the end of the week and let you know how long it lasts. My co-worker is having surgery this week and will be out probably through the end of the month. This, of course, means overtime but also means TSQ will be in enhanced psycho mode.

Have a great week, everyone...

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

We all need more weekends like that. In fact each one should be just like that, or a variation thereof.