Friday, February 12, 2010

Listen to the Music

Barbara at Bad-Tempered Zombie has handed me a good writing prompt to save me from another week of nothing-much-going-on:  The Friday Random Ten.

The MO is to list the first ten songs that come up on your iPod.  Lacking an iPod, I'm letting a Pandora Quick Mix fill the bill, and it gives me:

  1. Detours - Sheryl Crow
  2. Castles Made of Sand - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Free Fallin' (Live) - Tom Petty
  4. Every Day is a Winding Road - Sheryl Crow, again; she has her own station...
  5. What If - Coldplay
  6. Traffic in the Sky - Jack Johnson
  7. Laura II - Fields of the Nephilim
  8. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
  9. The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  10. I Want Her She Wants Me - The Zombies (sheer coincidence, I swear!)

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Excellent playlist! Little Hendrix, little Zombies, you cannot go wrong with that. Kudos to ipods replacement, and thanks for playing along.

Charlie said...

Songs I recognized on Barbara's playlist = 0.

Songs I recognized on your list = 10.

Since I'm alive an breathing like you are, I'm not much "in to" dead Zombie music. Or vampire music. Or the Thing That Lives Under The Bed music.